MANANZAN HANDICRAFTS first opened its doors to tourists back in 1968 at the basement of the Manila Hilton(now known as Manila Pavilion). In 1974 it moved to a much bigger location along Roxas Boulevard for the next twenty years. In 1995, it found its new home right in the heart of Intramuros, Manila, just across the historical Fort Santiago. At present, the shop is located at General Luna St., Intramuros, Manila, where it continues to welcome thousands of tourists from all over the world, balikbayans and local buyers, and provide them with the utmost in shopping convenience. Owned and managed by Jose and Edwina Mananzan. The shop is open daily, Monday – Sunday from 9 am-6 pm.
1. All orders are subject to confirmation of availability and date of delivery or shipment.
2. Upon confirmation of orders, total costs, including cost of shipping will be emailed to you.
3. Payments of the items maybe made thru our bank account which will be sent to you after your orders are confirmed.
4. Processing of orders starts only after full payment has been made.
5. We guarantee the quality of our products and any complaints will be reasonably attended to.
We have a very wide range of items that are ideal for corporate and convention giveaways.
MAKE AN INQUIRY. Please CONTACT US.
Email us: email@example.com
Contact nos. 559-7749; 861-2438; 527-7934; 527-7498